Terms & Conditions
1. Offer. Eligible Entrants who purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retail Store during the Promotional Period and who submit an Eligible Entry will be eligible to receive a Gift, subject to these T&Cs.
2. Eligible Entrants. Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding the Excluded Entrants
3. Excluded Entrants. Employees of Arlo Technologies, a Participating Retail Store or any agency associated with this Offer and the immediate family of such employees. Participating Retail Stores and other distributors, retailers and resellers of the Participating Products are also Excluded Entrants.
4. Participating Products and relevant gift. The definition of a Participating Product expressly excludes “C grade” or “seconds” products, second-hand, refurbished or demonstration products, and any costs, fees, expenses or liability of any description to pay any amount for installation, insurance, warranty or extended warranty, financing, delivery or any other cost which is, at the determination of Sale.
a) VMS4230P – Arlo Pro2 2Camera Kit
b) VMS4330P – Arlo Pro2 3Camera Kit
c) VMS4430P – Arlo Pro2 4Camera Kit
d) VMS4530P – Arlo Pro2 5Camera Kit
e) VMS4240P – Arlo Pro3 2Camera Kit
f) VMS4340P – Arlo Pro3 3Camera Kit
g) VMS4440P – Arlo Pro3 4Camera Kit
5. Participating Retail Store. JB Hifi, Amazon, Bing Lee, Bunnings ,Costco ,Harvey Norman ,Joyce Mayne ,Domayne, Leading Edge, Retravision, Betta Electrical, Officeworks, The Good Guys, Catch, Kogan, Device deal, Wireless1.
6. Promotional Period. Friday 1st November 2019, until Tuesday the 31st of December 2019
7. Gift. Entrants have a choice of two gifts with their purchase. The gifts are both of equal value.
a) Philips Hue White A60 E27 Edison screw fitting Starter Kit
b) Philips Hue White A60 B22 Bayonet fitting Starter Kit
8. Eligible Entry. To be eligible to claim a Gift, an Eligible Entrant must:
1.1 purchase (by paying in full by cash, card or through a credit program offered by a Participating Retail Store where a proof of purchase is provided) a Participating Product from a Participating Retail Store during the Promotional Period (excluding any acquisition of a Participating Product via a rental arrangement);
1.2 during the Promotional Period, visit www.arloredemption.com.au, click on the relevant offer on the (“Website”), follow the prompts to the online entry form (“Online Entry Form”), and:
1.2.1 input the entrant’s full name, phone number, email address and residential address;
1.2.2 provide: (a) the model number of; and (b) a copy of the original tax invoice for, the Participating Product, and such other details as required by Arlo Technologies;
1.2.3 submit the fully completed Online Entry Form during the Promotion Period, (“Eligible Entry”).
9. Validation of entry. Arlo Technologies will validate all delivery addresses and the tax invoices submitted by entrants and will inform an entrant who has provided an invalid delivery address, and/or tax invoice by email. The entrant will have fourteen (14) days from the date of that email to provide a valid delivery address and/or tax invoice, as applicable. Arlo Technologies may invalidate any entries if an entrant has failed to provide a valid delivery address, and/or tax invoice within fourteen (14) days of notification of an invalid delivery address and/or tax invoice by Arlo Technologies.
10.1 Arlo Technologies or its agent will review each entry and will confirm by email to each entrant whether or not their entry is an Eligible Entry.
10.2. Arlo Technologies or its agent will attempt to deliver the Gift to the Eligible Entrant within thirty (90) days from the date that that Eligible Entry is deemed valid.
10.3. It is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to provide a correct delivery address and be available to accept delivery of the Gift.
10.4. Arlo Technologies may reclaim the Gift from any Eligible Entrant if the purchased Participating Product is returned after the entry has been processed and fulfilled. This clause does not limit or affect t
11. Other Matters
11.1. All references in these T&Cs to time are to the time in Sydney, NSW.
11.2. Participation in this Offer is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs.
11.3. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
11.4. This Offer is not open to companies, businesses, commercial ventures, organisations or anyone acting on their behalf.
11.5. Limit of one (1) Gift per Participating Product purchased and limit of 1 x bonus Philips hue starter kit per customer
11.6. All prices quoted in these T&Cs are inclusive of GST.
11.7. The Gift is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
11.8. If this Offer is interfered with or cannot be conducted as planned, Arlo Technologies may disqualify any entrant and/or modify, suspend or terminate the Offer as applicable.
11.9. Any cost associated with accessing the Website for the purpose of registering an entry is each entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. Arlo Technologies makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Offer to receive a Gift.
11.10. The Promotional Period may be extended in Arlo Technologies’s absolute discretion.
11.11. If a Gift is unavailable, Arlo Technologies may substitute a reasonably equivalent item at its discretion. However, the Offer ends if Participating Product stocks run out.
11.12. Eligible Entrants can contact Arlo Technologies with questions about the offer or gift by email email@example.com for customer support in relation to the Gift (including queries regarding a defective Gift).
11.13. Except for liability which cannot be excluded as a matter of law, including the Australian Consumer Law, Arlo Technologies excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer, including any tax liability. Any failure to accept delivery of the Gift and any incorrect delivery address provided by the entrant.